7/22/08

Matt's brithday



Sunday was Matt's birthday. Matt's parents came down for the occassion and went to church with us. After church we went home to start the party. The Jones family came over and we had BBQ beef, watermelon, baked beans, chips, and corn. Boy was it good to eat. Matt ended up gettng Rockband for the Wii. So we set it up and played for a while. Chuck was great on the drums with Hunter and Austin. Debbie did great as well. Sarah and Taylor did some good singing. Of course Matt played on the bass. At the end of the party Sarah found hair on the ground. Yes, Megan found the sicssors and cut the ends. She then went to Conner's hair and gave it a little trim. I was embarrest!!! Thanks to Chuck and Debbie for coming down and the Jones's for celebrating Matt's 31st.

3 comments:

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

Happy Birthday Matt! Wow, the big 31!! Do I sense a mid-life crisis coming on?

eckleinman said...

Hey guys!!! I found your blog, lucky me! I hope you are having fun with the Wii. Is that uncle chuck on drums (wearing a tie??)AWESOME!!!
xoxo,Emily

Brad & Darcy Ellis said...

Howdy from the Ellis fam I saw your blog link on someone else's blog and thought I would pop in and say hi. Way cute - and way too much fun!