1/11/09

Megan's Preschool Christmas Party




So Heidi and Sherry, Megan's preschool teacher were also very smart in their party not giving the kids tons of candy. As I went to pick Megan up I noticed they had Santa show up there. Megan was so scared to go by Santa until I got there. Then she decided to give Santa a try. So this whole time Megan has been asking for Princess stuff. So When Santa asked Megan what she wanted Megan stated, "I want a mermaid." Yes I was shocked. Did Megan even know what a Mermaid was? I asked her, "Do you even know what a mermaid looks like and where they live?" Her statement was, " yes they have fins and live in the water." Again I was very shocked and figuring out very fast that I needed to find one very quick. Then Santa asked if there was anything else she wanted. She stated that she wanted another baby. I told her that she already had many of them and then she said, "Yeah my baby and blanket in here in many backpack. Do you want to see it?" She pulls around her backpack to open it up to show Santa. She says, "it is righ there." I was laughing and just wanted to get going. After Megan saying Merry Christmas to Santa and getting her into the car. She stated, "Mommy I like that Santa. That was Mr. Aaron." She knew the entire time that it was Mr. Aaron helping Santa out. I told her that Mr. Aaron was one of Santa special helpers. She was very happy to know that.

0 comments: