6/15/08

Father's Day






Well for Father's Day I got up and made breakfast for everyone. The kids and I let Matt open his gifts and off we went to my parent's house. Matt was nice enough to spend his day with my family. We were celebrating my brother Craig's birthday as well. The kids really enjoy going to Grandpa and Grandma Newitt's house. They are very spoiled there which might be the reason. My dad BBQ steaks which is another reason we went there besides the company. My dad does good BBQing with steaks! I felt fortunate that for the last two days I have been able to eat steaks, lucky girl I do know. My brother Christian brought over the Wii Fit and boy it is hard doing some of those games. They really do make you excersise.I failed at the hola hoop twice. I need to practice some more!! Everyone else did fairly well besides myself. Craig ended up getting a Wii fit for his birthday. That makes me think about getting one just so I don't make a fool of myself again!!!! Well I love my dad and I am thankful for him and all that he does for my family. I love Matt and I hope all fathers had a fun day!!! Happy birthday Craig!!!

1 comments:

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

We have been considering getting a Wii for like 8 months. I just can't justify spending that much money on a video game system, and then you still have to buy all the games and extra controllers. I am sure at some point I will give in and buy one though. I can't stand all the begging from Cooper!! I am glad you had a great father's day!