6/15/08

The long jumper






We were on our way over to Matt Long's house for a BBQ when Matt wanted to turn back to get the marinated meat for the BBQ. Now instead of traveling all the way back and making turn after turn just to get to our house, Matt decided to jump the canal in back on our house. I thought why not it would take us longer to drive and this way he can get some excersise and impress me. So he got as far as he could get before getting into the water and jumped. He did pretty well. But on the way back I would have to say he just about slipped. I think he was sweating it pretty bad. I was impressed because it was a far jump to make. Go my long jumper.

2 comments:

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

I am very impressed that he could jump that far in flip flops! Way to go Matt!

karen said...

How'd he not get the meat wet? LOL