11/27/08

Doing my aprons







I have some what of an excuse in why I haven't been blogging. I have sewing a lot. I got a juob at Buckle. I am an alterations person who hems up the pants. I also have been sewing aprons, quilos, and diaper bags. I have been selling them at craft shows. So I have been quite busy with thread and fabric. Since finishing the Twilight series I needed another obsession and boy did I find that. My laudry room is filled with craft things now. I have found out that I haven't want to shop but more make. Sharon Elberry is awesome and very inspiring person to make things. She got me to want to make things for myself. Hopefully now I can save some money. Thank all of you who donated fabric to my obession. I have had fun. Here some of the ones I made.

1 comments:

niki said...

You are so talented...your aprons are adorable! I love aprons, its funny to me that aprons are a new fad but they are so cute I have been wanting to make one for my self!