11/27/08

Pumpkin carving











So my dad gave us this pumpkin and so that night we decided to carve it. As a child that was the fun to see what came out. Matt got really creative and printed out a face and traced that onto the pumpkin. Instead of using a knife the enitre time he used this drill. It ended up way cute but it took a while. When opening up the pumpkin to get the seeds all out my kids didn't not like the idea of putting their hands in there. Matt was getting frustrated because no one wanted to participate. So yes I went and did it. I got out most of the seeds. I wanted to take pictures non the less of them doing it. So I ended up taking Orrin's pacifier and putting it into the pumpkin to just get him near the pumpkin. Megan with her chefs hat finally did that as well. Austin was the last and he didn't like it at all.

0 comments: