4/13/08

Megan and ABC





Megan is a smart girl. She really likes letters. She started learning her letters from the Leap Frog. There are refrigerator magnets that you put in this box and it tell you what the letter is. She did that so much that it started clicking and she know her ABCs. I bought a ABC puzzle that she likes to do. She can put them all back where they belong. She knows the colors of each one. So yeah fun. She is sweet especially when she helps out Austin on the letters. He get a little confused with some of them.




We recently just bought the three letter words that Leap Frog has and when I went shopping with the kids on Tuesday at Walmart. We went by the product and Megan picked it up and started playing with the letters. She pushed the C and A and T. It tells you what the word is and then Megan said "cat" I thought wow. I put it back because I didn't want to get it the magnets yet and she didn't like that idea. She kept on saying, "I want my cat, I want my cat!!!!" I went to the register to purchase the rest of the items and she wanted out of the cart. First mistake was getting her out of the cart. I did anyway and she threw a fit and layed on the dirty nasty floor. When I was finished I asked her if she wanted to get chicken and go see daddy. She instantly stopped jumped up and said, "see daddy and eat nummies!!" "Yes." Everyone that was standing around her to see if she was hurting were surprised and stumped that she changed her attiutde so easily. She did get her "cat" and it is on the refrigerator and loves it.

0 comments: