4/27/08

The morning with Amy




On Saturday the kids and I went up to spend some time with Amy (Kyle's fiance). We went to the Paradise Valley Mall to do some birthday shopping. I was thinking it would be okay to take the kids to a couple of shops and then let them play. After shopping a little it got to be lunch time and Austin and Megan wanted to go on the Carousel. I thought it would be fun and Amy was great to stay with Orrin. So as Megan drew closer to the plasitic animals she freaked out. She would not get on any animal whether it moved or not. That really surprised me that she acted that way. Austin wanted to get on one that went up and down. They switched their personalities on me when I didn't expect it. Megan and I ventured to the princess carriage and she had so still. She liked turning around and waving hi to Amy and Orrin. After the ride was done She carefully got out of the carriage and said, "Wow, mommy!" I asked her if she wanted go again and she said, "NO WAY!!" The last store we hit was JCPennys, there was a great sale going on and boy I wanted to check out clothes for the kids. In the center of the walk way by the kids section was a hop scotch, that entertained Megan and Austin for a while. I took my chance and checked out the boys clothes. Right after picking out my selection I turned around and what do you think happened? Yes they split on me. Orrin wanted out of the stroller and I started finding Megan's shoes. When catching up to her she said laughing, "You caught me mommy, now let me go." I took her to purchasing yelled for Austin and left the store. I got a work out just from running to find Megan. Thank you Amy for spending some time with us! We had fun.

0 comments: