4/20/08

The sand box complete






Well on Friday afternoon the sand for our sandbox came and at first Matt and I thought that we didn't get enough for the job. But little by little Matt and Austin packed the wheel barrow and the little turned out to be a lot more. I think we have more than we need. Austin was a big helper for dad. He likes to help him out in the yard. Orrin came crawling out to the sand box and I put him in and the little man loved it. He sat outside for over an hour. I think he got a little hungry so some headed to his mouth. We hope to see many sand castles in years to come.

3 comments:

Aaron & Jayme said...

Can't wait to come over and play in it! (Well the boys, not me :)

Great job Matt!

niki said...

Good job matt looks like fun! The kids will love it!

Lexie & Sharrid said...

we seriously want to get our backyard in by next summer goals goals...