10/19/08

Anniversary weekend

Matt and I got married October 13, 2001. So since Matt needed to work so we decided to celebrate on Saturday. My parents took our three children for the overnight. So Matt surprised me by taking me by Purity Salon and giving me a new hair due, a massage, and then going to get a pedicure and manicure next to Purity. I was over whelmed with all the fun. It was all about me day. So after he picked me up we went out for the rest of the day. Boy it was fun. We went to the mall and window shopped. We tried on some things and I did my own runway how with Coach purses. It was so fun!!! Upon going to a movie. Yes we were able to do that and stay out as lond as we wanted. Upon finding that Twilight was selling there tickets early. Yes girls that is right. They are selling now. Yes I am that excited about that. So I got my ticket. So go and get yours now!!! Anyways 7 awesome years down and forver to come.

2 comments:

Sheri Trimmer said...

Happy anniversary!
Holy smokes! What time did you get your ticket to Twilight for? Do you have to pick a time? Tell me what to do and I'll buy mine. Sweet!

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

Congratulations you guys! WOW, 7 years! Time flies, huh?