10/1/08

Diane and Jaylee Cabin



Another fun point to our vacation was going to Diane and Jaylee's cabin. It don't remember where the cabing was located but it was at least a 45 minute drive from Spanish Fork. There was no electricity and there was an out house. So for us to cook there was a generator. The out house was nice and big. The cabin was old but very functional and fun!!! It made me really appreciated what wonders electricity is and how much a take energy for granted. There were many things we did there and had a lot of fun with. My mom had the whole day and a half planned with family tee shirts, Scavenger hunt, weene roast, family skits, relay races, hikes. All the fun things I did when on vacation. Austin asked, "Where is the tv." I was actually embarrest because there was so much to do there outside. I think the hardest part was trying to get Orring to walk because there was so side walk to level walk to walk on unless being inside. That was really boring to be inside so I carried him around a lot!!!!

0 comments: