10/12/08

Austin's Birthday at the Newitts






Well for General Conference we went to my parent's house. I try every General Conference to hear each speakers but I end up sleeping or taking care of my kids. Does any one else do the same thing? I was able to go to the Womens Broadcast with my mom and Sister in laws. That was a treat to listen to speakers and feel the spirit. I did miss President Hinckley and his funny comments as well. President Monson has a different way of talking. He is very sincere and quiet speaker. Well so since my brothers we busy and couldn't be with us on Austin's birthday we decided to celebrate then. We went early in the morning and stayed the day. My kids love going there. They go on bike rides, play baseball in the backyard, do puzzles, and of course get as mauch candy as possible. So Austin got his Halloween costume Spiderman from my parents. Megan has a hard time with scary things espacially masks so we will see if she will stand besides Austin when he puts his costume on. Austin also got Power Rangers from Tate, Hotwheels track from Kyle and Amy, and a Batman Shirt from Craig with some stickers. We all had fun seeing the family. We get together once a month at my parents to see each other.

0 comments: