10/9/08

My wife is crazy

Ok MAtt here again just thought I would post this for you all. I know you all have read, are reading or have heard of the Twilight book by Stephenie Meyer. My wife is crazy about these books, not just because she knows Stephenie, but because she was engrossed in these books. Can you say I have never seen someone read a book so quick. Just to give you an idea, I bought her the last (4th) book the day it came out in Utah. She started reading it thursday night, we drove home friday. She finished the book saturday morning. I know driving you have a lot of time but it was crazy because she made me drive with the light on so she could read. She even is making me a tee-shirt the says also one that says how crazy is this woman. Here is a hint



So for all you wives out there that haven't gotten in to this or that are just getting started please don't put your husbands through this. But hey who am I to tell you not to fall in love with a vampire or a werewolf. Even worse a friend of ours went to Forks WA and took several pictures and she freaked when she saw this It is the Cullen house ( I guess that is where Edward lived), Bellas truck, and a note from the Cullen family! WOOPIE!! Can you hear my excitement.



Well enough of my blabbering remember the movie comes out November 21st. Don't plan on doing anything that night.

1 comments:

Sheri Trimmer said...

If she's crazy, then so are 95% of the women here in Maricopa, including me! These books took over my life for awhile. Don't worry, she'll be with me on the 21st. HAHA!
Sheri