10/1/08

While in Utah

Megan is scared of any animals with four legs and Ross and Pam has many animals so needless to say she was on my dad's lap for quite a while.
Austin , my mom, Uncle Ross, and Steven sitting and talking at Grandma's house.
Megan and Austin sleeping together. She didn't want to sleep in the port a crib so we let her sleep with her brother. She slept better with him than by herself.

My Aunt Pam with her grand baby Marin.
While we were in Utah we stayed with my
Grandma Welch while Christian and his family stayed with my Ross and Pam in Alpine. The plan we to let the guys go golfing a couple of times. They used to go every day which didn't bother them but that didn't fly with with the women. So we allowed them to go three times. We love going to Utah because we could go outside any part of the day and guess what I wasn't super hot and the kids got tired easier. Boy that was a blessing beause there is a certain part of the day that the kids aren't able to go outside because of how hot it is outside. There was a park right across the street from my Grandma's house. So needless to say we went there a lot. Orrin loved goingdown the slide and the other kids liked playing tag around the jungle gym. This was also the first time I let Megan sleep somewhere other than a play pen or crib. We liked going over to Ross and Pam which has four floors.

0 comments: