10/1/08

Newitt's get together

My niece Kaydee is getting her bracelet and is exctied for show Megan to go get hers.
My nephew Tate is fishing for his toy for and is exctied for his little dinosaur
Megan getting her bubbles another fun thing Diane provided for the kids
My parents with my Aunt Diane and my Uncle Duane. Non of them like their pciture taken.
Glades is the place for milk shakes, hambergers, and of course fries with fry sauce!!

The fishing pond the my counsin did for the little kids
Matt the expert fisher helping the kids see their treasure at the end of the string.
Austin was able to get a fun toy after standing in line.
Megan was a little scared of fishing but liked the bracelet that she got afterward.
Orrin wanted to go so Austin went fishing for him to get a toy.

Megan didn't get to hang on the the big kids swing so to the baby swing she went high and higher! She really liked this swing!
This little kids swing was being occupied for a long time. Orrin really liked it when it was his turn.

My brother Christian, Laura, Craig, standing by the trash cans talking to cousins. Austin getting on the big kids swing. My brother Kyle was swinging kids for quite a while.
My dad sitting by the big tree watching all the kids rung around.

So my dad grew up in Spanish Fork, UT and he still has two brothers and a sister that live in Utah and his oldest sister Diane still lives in Spanish Fork. I has been a treat to see her and her family. My cousins are all older than I am becuase my dad is the baby of the family. My Aunt Diane is likes get togethers and she has a yard and all the fixing for a fun time. My uncle Jay's family did a fish pond and other games that the children wanted to do and they all had a great time. It was good to see my cousins and see their lives different and changed from their children and jobs. After all the bubbles, silly sting, food, Matt let me go to Glades. I loved going to Glades because of their yummy food. We took the food and usually went to see the nearest baseball game or just go to the park and play. Now I was just excited to get their milk shakes. It was a really fun time with Newitt family. I would enjoy it next year!!!




0 comments: