10/4/08

My birthday





So in August I turned 29. Not yet 30 but of course soon to come. I had a really good birthday. As some of you know I have been in a sewing mood. My friends April Smith started a girls clothing line and asked if I would sew for her. I took the chance and ran with it. I had a lot of fun trying something that I dabbled with here and there. One of the things that I was borrowing was a surger and then a sewing machine. So my mother bought me my awesome surger and my mother in law bought me my wonderful sewing machine. I have been sewing lot of different things. I also got many other gifts that were wonderful. My sweet husband bought me my medicine cabinet for our bathroom. Yeah!!! I now have my bathroom that is organized. Loving that!!

2 comments:

Sheri Trimmer said...

Hey I didn't know it was your birthday! Happy late birthday. Enjoy this year and your upcoming 30's cause soon you'll be staring 40 in the face like me. GAG! I'm so not excited.

The Welly's said...

Thanks for reading my soon to be updated blog. I have to be on this more often. I hope the 30 will be fun next year.